Scroll Down for Special Events & Programs
For the very latest news about events, click here for the e-newsletter archive and select the most recent issues.
The 6th Annual Hooley on Kamm’s Corners™ Is Saturday, May 9!
West Park's Homecoming Celebration, the Hooley on Kamm’s Corners™, features great food, live music, children's shows & activities, Irish dancers, pipes & drums, and more. The annual event runs from noon to 8 p.m. on Lorain Avenue between Rocky River Drive and West 165th Street on Saturday, May 9. Click here to visit the Hooley™ page!
West Park Young Professionals to Meet at Paddy Rock
All young professionals who live, work, or play in West Park are invited to join the West Park Young Professionals (WPYP) group for its inaugural meeting. On Thursday, February 26, from 6 to 8 p.m., WPYP, with assistance from KCDC, will be hosting a happy hour meeting at Paddy Rock Super Pub, 16700 Lorain Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44111, to socialize, brainstorm potential projects, and enjoy some food and drinks.
Appetizers will be provided, and the first drink is free! Whether you are looking to network, meet new people, or give back to the community, this meeting will be a great opportunity to help shape WPYP. If you have any questions or ideas, please contact Michael Schmit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Kamm's Corners Summer Arts & Entertainment Series
Presenting a wide breadth of musical, visual, and culinary arts at our family friendly events, the Kamm's Corners Summer Arts and Entertainment Series launches with The Hooley on Kamm's Corners™ and continues weekly throughout the summer at our Kamm's Corners Farmers Markets every Sunday, from June through October. It is also a feature of Asphalt Cinema, a free outdoor movie evening on the third Fridays of June, July, and August at Impett Park.
We are grateful for the volunteer work of the residents and business owners who take part in planning and running these events, making the series such a great success! To become involved, please e-mail email@example.com or call 216-252-6559, ext. 1600.
We appreciate support from our generous sponsors such as Fairview Hospital in helping to pay for the Summer Arts & Entertainment Series.
In addition, we thank the residents of Cuyahoga County for supporting this program through a public grant from Cuyahoga Arts & Culture.
Funding from Cuyahoga Arts & Culture is different from our other funders because Cuyahoga County residents voted in 2006 to create this agency to fund the amazing arts and culture in our community with local tax dollars. KCDC is pleased to be among the groups funded in 2015.
Links to Videos & Photos of Our Past Events
Video Highlights of The Hooley on Kamm's Corners™
The following videos were created by KCDC Manager of Office Operations and Hooley™ Event Manager Jackie Wohleber, with contributions from the KCDC staff:
Online Photo Albums
Enjoy these alphabetized online photo galleries of some of our past events. The photography and web gallery work was performed and donated by KCDC Business Member Joe Outlaw of Joe Outlaw Creative Services with contributions from KCDC staff and others. Anyone who would like a copy of one of the featured pictures may contact Joe at 216-941-6417. Many may be downloaded from the gallery at full size.
- The Hooley on Kamm's Corners - May 11, 2013 & May 10, 2014
- The Hooley on Kamm's Corners - May 12, 2012
- The Hooley on Kamm's Corners - May 14, 2011
- The Hooley on Kamm's Corners - May 15, 2010
- Annual Town Meeting - June 2014
- Annual Town Meeting - June 2013
- Annual Town Meeting - June 2009
- Annual Town Meeting - May 2008
- Annual Town Meeting - April 2007
- Art Attack at the Corners! - December 2006
- Asphalt Cinema, July 2012
- Asphalt Cinema, June 2012
- Asphalt Cinema, August 2010
- Asphalt Cinema, August 2009
- Asphalt Cinema, July 2009
- Asphalt Cinema - July 2008
- Asphalt Cinema - June 2008
- Asphalt Cinema - Summer 2006
- Christmas Under the Clock - December 2004
- Cleveland Jazz Orchestra at Impett Park - June 2008
- Fairview/Lutheran Foundation's Westfest (October 2005) (KCDC had a booth)
- Kamm Jam - September 2002
- Kamm's Plaza's Winter Wonderland - December 2006
- West Park Kiwanis Club's Independence Day Parade - 2014
- West Park Kiwanis Club's Independence Day Parade - 2013
- West Park Kiwanis Club's Independence Day Parade - 2011
- West Park Kiwanis Club's Independence Day Parade - 2010
- West Park Kiwanis Club's Independence Day Parade - 2009
- West Park Kiwanis Club's Independence Day Parade - 2008
- West Park Kiwanis Club's Independence Day Parade - 2007
- West Park Kiwanis Club's Independence Day Parade - 2006 (KCDC was parade marshal)
- Wine in the Holidays - 2005
- Wine in the Holidays - 2011
- Puritas Nursery's model train display - 2006
For more event information call 216-252-6559 ext. 1600 or email info at kammscorners.com.